Where can I find Sade’s Pies?
- At the moment, Sade’s Pies are sold directly through our website.
- Treats by Sade Beef Pies and Chicken Pies are also available for purchase on DashMart by DoorDash on the app at limited locations. Neighborhoods around Fremont and Hayward can shop. In the DoorDash app, tap Convenience > DashMart > under Local & Emerging 📍, Treats by Sade pies are listed.
What are the ingredients of each pie?
- Each type of pie and other products listed on the website has the ingredients on the detail page.
Are the pies and sausage rolls sold baked?
- Only pies and sausage rolls shipped via UPS or any carrier are sold baked and frozen.
- All pies and sausage rolls for VIP local pickup are sold frozen and not baked. Baking instructions would be provided. If you would like ready made pies please contact us with your request.
What type of fish is used in the fish pies?
- Yummy Mackerel fish.
How many pies are in a pack?
- Each pack of pie type has 14 pies or 4 pies. The website offers size options for the pies and the other products listed.
How does the shipping and pick-up work?
- We accept orders for shipping until Thursday 2pm PT for the forthcoming week’s shipping.
- We accept pick up orders until Thursday 12pm for VIP customers only. Order can be picked up on the Saturdays only.
Can I pick up my order?
- Currently pick up orders are only available to certain customers. If you are unable to book a pickup slot, please contact us to discuss shipping options.
How should I store the pies and sausage rolls?
- Freeze them! (Freezer, not fridge) for better shelf-life.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
- All orders are final, so make sure everything looks correct at checkout and you should be smooth sailing!
Where do you ship?
- We ship nationwide across the United States, excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and PO Boxes. Shipping costs will be calculated at check out.
- Frozen shipping are calculated by 2 zones:
- Western shipping starts at $25 (1-2 business days, some regions might take 3 business days in transit) - Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
- Non-Western shipping starts at $40 (2-3 business days)
- Non-Frozen shipping starts at $15 if shipping as a separate order and UPS ground.
Will I receive a tracking number / notification?
- Yes, you will receive a notification on the email address or phone number that you provided at checkout once your order has been shipped.
How long does it take to deliver?
- Frozen items are shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays to avoid weekend overlays. Once shipped, packages are received within 1-3 business days. We do not ship nationwide on Wednesdays, Thursdays (with the exception of ground orders), Fridays, or holidays. Non-Frozen items might be shipped ground.
Can I return an item?
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns.
- There are no returns or exchanges on any products including non-perishable items.