If you're looking for handling and baking instructions, then you are in the right place and soon will be enjoying your tasty pies.
Handling & Baking Instructions
1. Keep baked pies refrigerated
To heat or warm pies, place in a toaster oven or conventional oven preheated to 375° F, and let warm for 10-15 minutes. (Avoid using the microwave to reheat pies; it doesn’t help the texture of the pies and we want you to enjoy every last bite!).
2. Keep frozen unbaked pies in the freezer until you're ready to bake. Please always bake frozen pies before taking your first bite).
To bake pies from frozen:
- Do Not Thaw at room temperature or in the fridge
- Preheat oven at 375° F
- Place pies on a parchment paper or foil-lined baking pan/tray
- 1-5 pies bake for 40-45 minutes; 6-15 pies bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Continue baking to your preference